The Winning Kapalua Wine and Food Festival will celebrate its 40th year in 2021
USA Today’s Top Ten Wine Festiveal Readers’ Choice Awards 2020
There’s a reason Dionysus, the Greek god of wine, is often depicted as a partier. Wine makes a good festival even better.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Wine Festival are as follows:
- Kapalua Wine and Food Festival – Maui
- Chicago Wine Fest Presented by Craft Hospitality – Chicago
- Black Vines – Berkeley, Calif.
- Triangle Wine & Food Experience – Raleigh, N.C.
- Garagiste Wine Festival – Paso Robles, Calif.
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival – Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- New Orleans Wine & Food Experience – New Orleans
- Yountville Live – Yountville, Calif.
- Lodi Wine & Food Festival – Lodi, Calif.
- Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta – Santa Fe
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning events!
Mahalo to all our fans who voted and suported the Kapalua Wine and Food Festival!
Note from 10Best: Some of these events have been canceled or postponed in 2020. Someday, we’ll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we’ll keep supporting the events that inspire us. Check each individual event website for the latest.